Frosthaven is the story of a small outpost far to the north of the capital city of White Oak, an outpost barely surviving the harsh weather as well as invasions from forces both known and unknown. There, a group of mercenaries at the end of their rope will help bring back this settlement from the edge of destruction.
Not only will they have to deal with the harsh elements, but there are other, far more dangerous threats out in the unforgiving cold as well. There are Algox, the bigger, more yeti-like cousins of the Inox, attacking from the mountains Lurkers flooding in from the northern sea and rumors of machines that wander the frozen wastes of their own free will.
The party of mercenaries must face all of these perils, and perhaps in doing so, make peace with these new races so they can work together against even more sinister forces.
Frosthaven is a standalone adventure from the designer and publisher of Gloomhaven that features sixteen new characters, three new races, more than twenty new enemies, more than one hundred new items, and a new, 100-scenario campaign.
- Frosthaven is a stand-alone campaign in a Gloomhaven world, featuring the same game play along with some new twists centered gathering and town building.
- Characters from Gloomhaven, forgotten circles and Jaws of the lion are fully playable in this game.
- Any of the new 16 characters from Frosthaven can be played in the other Gloomhaven games as well!
- For 1-4 Players, Ages 14+.
- 30 minutes per player game time.