Warhammer 40K: Wrath & Glory RPG - Church of Steel
Unveil the mysteries of the Machine Spirit and unleash the massive power of machines of war with Church of Steel, a comprehensive guide to vehicles in Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory. Church of Steel contains rules for more than 80 vehicles from the diverse Factions of the 41st Millennium, and narrative-focused rules for running them in your games.
Take to the Mechanicus workshop to customize your engines of destruction with a panoply of weapons and upgrades, including examinations of Machine Spirits that reside within vehicles of the Imperium. Build a unique history for your venerable vehicle and travel the harsh wastes of the Gilead System with story building travel rules..
Church of Steel includes:
- Detailed exploration of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Machine Cult in the Gilead System, as well as the reverence other factions have for vehicles.
- Rules for customizing a vehicle’s appearance and quirks, as well as building a rich history of its exploits.
- Information on the nature of Machine Spirits in Imperial vehicles.
- Guidance for incorporating travel into your games
- Rules for vehicle actions, interactions, and complications.
- Customization options for upgrading vehicle performance, adding new war gear, and installing new weapons.
- Stats for over a hundred vehicles from tanks, to troop carriers, to personal flyers
- Rules for vehicular weaponry and war gear, including massive battle cannons, deadly melee weapons, and powerful means of protection.