Oak & Iron: Core Box
Oak & Iron is a 1/600th scale naval game set in the age of piracy, imperial expansion, and above all - fighting sail. It allows players to recreate battles between squadrons and small fleets of armed sailing ships. Players of Oak & Iron can expect to find all the usual design hallmarks fans of Firelock Games have come to know and love. The Core Box is the starting point for Oak & Iron. We have included everything needed for up to 2 players to play, including six starting factions, a large amount of customization, and a play mat.
The Oak & Iron core set is a complete war game in a box! This set includes:
6 plastic ship models:
- Light Galleon
- Petit Frigate
- 6 clear plastic ship bases
- 6 ship cards
5 Nation cards:
- The Netherlands
- 19 Admiral cards to command your squadrons
- 46 upgrade & captain cards to customize each ship
- 39 Initiative cards to create your battle plans and coordinate with your squadron.
- 15 Event cards for exciting and realistic twists throughout the game.
- 21 scenario cards designed to emulate the lead up to the engagement and create a unique gaming experience every time.
- 6 Oak & Iron Dice to help quickly and easily determine attack results.
- 1 set of 5 movement tools designed to keep ship movement clean and simple
- 1 range ruler
- All necessary tokens and counters
- 17 Double-sided terrain tiles
- 3′ x 3′ Sea mat