Puzzle: Fine Art Masterpieces - Dominant Curve by Wassily Kandinsky
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EuroGraphics Dominant Curve by Wassily Kandinsky 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- This painting was finished in 1936 by painter Wassily Kandinsky who is the father of abstract art. He gave up a career in teaching law and economics to follow his passion.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.