Puzzle: Panoramic Puzzles - The Sistine Chapel Ceiling by Michelangelo
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EuroGraphics The Sistine Chapel Ceiling by Michelangelo 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 5" x 14" x 3.5". Finished Puzzle Size: 13" x 39".
- The Sistine Chapel is a chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the Pope, in Vatican City. Originally known as the Cappella Magna, the chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV, who restored it between 1477 and 1480. The fame of the Sistine Chapel lies mainly in the frescos that decorate the interior, and most particularly the Sistine Chapel ceiling and The Last Judgment by Michelangelo.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.