Puzzle: The Cruisin' Series - American Cars of the 1930s
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EuroGraphics American Cars of the 1930s 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Power is redefined with the invention of the automatic transmission and V-8, V-12 and V16 engines. Evolving from the carriage-looking buggies of the 20’s, the 1930 cars started becoming a bit more luxurious with a little more sleek and curvy body design.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.