Rifts RPG 30th Anniversary Commemorative Edition (Hardcover)
This is the original first edition Rifts® rule book with the famous Keith Parkinson cover of the Splugorth Slave Barge plus extras and color pages featuring fun stuff in the back of the book like concept drawings, color roughs, photographs, and every Rifts® cover. All intended to bring back fond memories.
This book is the result of requests from fans. It was supposed to be one of our 2020 surprises. Then the Covid pandemic struck, our world went sideways, and for a while we shelved it. But the more I talked about it with people behind the scenes, the more I realized people wanted to have a Rifts® 30th Anniversary Hardcover. Especially a commemorative edition with extra material and remembrances in it. So that is what we are doing! With the pandemic still going on, this feels like the perfect time to offer a fun, nostalgic product to stir up fond memories of grand adventures and good times.
With this in mind, I have worked hard to keep the retail price as low as we can, especially with so many color pages. Note #1: This is NOT a signed or numbered limited edition, but we are happy to sign copies at conventions and the Palladium Open House. Note #2: Your pre-orders and feedback will help inform how many copies we should print, so please spread the word far and wide and place your orders at your earliest convenience.
Original Rifts® RPG 30th Anniversary Commemorative Hardcover:
- Color cover of the famous Splugorth Slave Barge by Keith Parkinson.
- A color gallery of every Rifts cover ever published.
- Color photographs of the staff, including those from the first Rifter® Swimsuit issue (scary, I know!) and other photos.
- Concept art and pencil illustrations often with notes by the artist.
- Personal notes, commentary, and nostalgic material.
- 30+ pages of color. Countless memories.
- 288 pages