Rifts RPG: Adventure Guide
Inside information to create and run RPG adventures: How to get started, building on ideas, character archetypes, tables for creating Rifts towns and cities, mercenary companies, traveling shows, and player created organizations, plus random Rift tables, information about the Chi-Town ‘Burbs, 32 ‘Burb adventures ideas, another 101 adventure hooks, and still more adventure ideas, and additional player and Game Master tips by Kevin Siembieda, Erick Wujcik, and Bill Coffin.
- 150+ adventure ideas.
- Game Master and player tips from Kevin Siembieda.
- Adventure creation tips from Kevin Siembieda.
- Why and how to use alignments by Kevin Siembieda.
- Tricks of running a large group, G.M. tools, and more.
- Additional Player and G.M. tips from Wujcik and Coffin.
- Overview and info about the CS Chi-Town ‘Burbs.
- 32 adventure ideas in the ‘Burbs.
- Random Dimensional Rifts & other tables.
- Tables for creating towns, merc companies, and traveling shows.
- 192 pages