Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress Annual 2019
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Expanded Hostile Player Rules – Optional expanded rules to give the hostile player new tools to increase the difficulty of challenges and combats.
- Abominable Intellect – Expanded rules content for using Abominable Intellect cards and taking on and leveling up the difficulty of the explorers' quests
- Precipice Awaits – Expanded rules for the explorers to visit one of four areas of the port city of Precipice, where great treasures and peril await
- Strike Force – Rules that allows players to play a game of Blackstone Fortress with fewer than four explorers
- An Army of One – Rules for undertaking the challenge of the Blackstone Fortress alone, including additional rules for playing a Harlequin Solitaire in this style
- Retinue Characters – Rules for using Retinue Characters in your games, including Expeditions Sidequests and rules for unlocking, recruiting, and using specific Retinue Characters in your games
- Showcase – a miniatures showcase taking a look at Explorers, Retinue Characters, Servants of the Abyss and the Xenos Threat
- Light in the Dark – A brand-new quest, following Taddeus the Purifier, for games with 1-3 players
- A Deadly Lure – An extended quest for the explorers to undertake, as they try and lure an Ambull toward a chamber of the Blackstone Fortress that they cannot breach, in an attempt to plunder the riches within
- Wrath of the Daemonkin – A brand-new quest where the explorers face down against a new threat; Astroth Mythrak, a malevolent Master of Possession